Now that your destination is determined, you must be honest about your commitment to the Re-Invention Process. This process is for you if:
- You are open to change
- Committed to putting in the time and effort to reinvent yourself
- Willing to invest in yourself and your personal growth
- Able to adapt and pivot when necessary
- Welcome feedback & critique
- Willing to address your fears and change your mindset
Here are things to consider:
How much time do you have to devote to the process?
What are you willing to change or give up to reach your destination?
What obstacles currently exist in your life that could derail your Re-Invention Process?
- Life turbulence can impact your ability to reach your desired altitude:
- Time Bandits – People distractions – People who want you to make their priorities your priorities
- Over Committed – Thinking every cause is your cause
- Financial Burdens – Trying to make ends meet on a regular basis
- Chronic Health Challenge – Mental or Physical Distress
- Care Taker Responsibilities – The Circle of Care is a solo act
It is critical for you to face what I call your “life headwinds” before you can reach altitude. Pretending the headwinds don’t exist is not an option.