You are ready to approach the runway, but not quite ready to take off.
This is the time to clear the road of debris, obstacles, and interruptions to your re-invention momentum. It’s a good time to adjust your flight plan if necessary. Go back to your original plan. Evaluate the growth you’ve accomplished through the journey thus far. Make a note of the changes you’ve observed as a result of your choices about your reinvention. Then, consider the following reflection questions.
- Were there unrealistic expectations?
- Is there too much clutter around you?
- Was time management a challenge?
- Is over commitment still an issue?
- Are you struggling with a mind-set that won’t allow you to release baggage from previous life events?
It will be difficult for you to prepare for take-off before your run-way is ready. What support do you need from your coach and your flock?
Time to Prepare for Landing!